NB. Lift passes and rentals can be ordered online a minimum of 3 days before departure; for ski school, it's a minimum of 10 days. If you need your extras sooner, please call us on 01273 224 064 to check if that will be possible. Orders are normally processed within 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Our Ski Extras service is easy to use, secure and cheap! We have been offering this service for over 14 years now and have many happy customers, many of whom now book their ski extras through us on an annual basis. Here's how it works:
- You book and pay for your ski extras online using our secure ordering and payment system. If you have any questions at any stage, would like any advice or would prefer to book by phone, you can call us on 01273 224064 during office hours, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
- You can order different ski extras in as many resorts as you wish, all in one order. Simply use the left navigation menu to switch between resorts - this also allows you to compare prices for your chosen dates across different resorts.
- We process your order, usually within 48 hours but please bear in mind that the office is closed at weekends and on bank holidays.
- Once your order has been confirmed by the resort we send you a Ski Safari ski extras voucher by email.
- You take this voucher with you to the resort. Instructions on where you need to go to exchange the voucher for your ski extras are printed on the voucher, together with contact details for the supplier.
- Our supplier matches your voucher with the order we have confirmed with them and provides the service booked.
And that’s it!
Ski extras are only available to customers resident in the UK and EIRE. All prices are shown in pounds sterling.
- Your card will be charged as soon as you confirm your order online. Where there is any uncertainty about what you have ordered, we will contact you before confirming your order with our supplier
- These prices are discounted and must be purchased in advance from Ski Safari. They are not available locally. Prices are not fixed and change throughout the year as the exchange rates change.
- Some resorts only allow us to sell ski extras as part of a package with other ski extras products or with flights and/or accommodation. Where this condition applies, this is clearly stated on the relevant pages and you should not proceed with your order unless you can comply with any such requirement.
- Extras for some resorts have to be booked a minimum number of days before they are due to start. Generally, you should order at least three working days before you plan to start skiing for lift tickets and rentals, 10 days for ski school. If we cannot process your order in time, we will let you know and give a full refund.
- Full terms and conditions including your right to cancel are shown on the checkout page and can be found by clicking on the link to 'Booking Conditions' below.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information given on our website is accurate. However, because we offer so many services in so many resorts, it can be difficult to keep up to date and we therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.
Lift ticket and rental offers:
- If the resort you are travelling to has a lift ticket free days offer, the free days are included in the prices shown and you should order the actual number of days that you need.
- If the resort you are travelling to has a rental free days offer, the free days are not included in the prices shown and you should order the minimum number of days to qualify for the offer and add a note on the order summary page requesting the free days be added to your order.
- If the resort you are travelling to has a 2-for-1 lift ticket offer, please order the minimum number of tickets that you need to ensure you are charged correctly, then add a note on the order summary page instructing us to apply the offer.
- If you are not sure what to order, please call on 01273 224064 to check.
Security & Payment:
- We use Sage Pay (http://www.sagepay.com/) – a secure online payment gateway for credit card processing that has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS). They adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
- Ski Safari is also assessed against the PCIDSS standards. Our current compliance certificate issued by Sysnet on behalf of our merchant provider First Data and is valid until 11 October 2013.
- The validation SSL certificate for our website is provided by Comodo.
- We accept the following payment types online:
- For payments made by credit card (Amex, Mastercard and Visa), a 2% charge is automatically added to your order total. Please note that this 2% charge is non-refundable if you have to amend or cancel your order. For payments made by debit card there is no charge.